Fresh, in-season fruit is one of the best parts of summer! Take advantage of nature’s sweetness with this delicious grain-free peach crisp recipe made with only natural sugars.
If interested in making it “a la mode”, here are some of our favorite ice cream recipes:
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Banana Ice Cream with Salted Maple Caramel Sauce (Doesn’t require an ice cream maker!)
- Dairy-Free Blackberry Vanilla Ice Cream (Doesn’t require an ice cream maker!)
Healthy Peach Crisp Dessert Recipe
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅓ cup butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 medium peaches, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour and sea salt.
- In a smaller bowl, combine butter, honey and vanilla.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Place sliced peaches in a 2 qt. baking dish.
- Crumble topping over the peaches.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
- When peaches are soft and their juices bubble, remove cover and bake 10 more minutes to brown crisp.
Please Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, there is no additional charge to you, but Biodynamic Wellness does receive a small commission from the company. This helps us to cover the basic costs for this website and allows us to continue providing you with free content. Thanks so much for your support!