A fever is one of your immune system’s strongest weapons against infection. Yet, it’s uncomfortable and like all other symptoms that come along with being sick, you’re taught to treat it. However, eliminating the fever does nothing to actually eliminate the virus that caused it.
So, here are our protocol recommendations:
1. If your fever is within a safe range, here’s how you can help:
- Calcium Lactate or Congaplex: Children: take 2 every hour, up to 12 per day. Double the dosage for adults.
- Unda #s 2 & 15: Adults – take 5 drops each 4-5 times daily. Children – take 3 drops each 4-5 times daily.
- Epsom salt bath: Add one cup of epsom salts to a warm bath.
- Castor oil pack: Use these instructions.
- Warm sock treatment: Use these instructions.
- Avoid grains, sugar and dairy. No fruit juices, other than lemon or lime juice.
2. If your fever still has not broken with the above support and is reaching an unsafe temperature, contact your doctor and utilize the following:
- Belladonna 30K: Take 3 pellets dissolved under tongue every 15 minutes. No food or drink for 10 minutes before or after.
- Luke warm or cool bath.
- Cold compresses: Use these instructions.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Rub it down the spine and onto the bottoms of both feet.
- Continue avoiding grains, sugar and dairy. Continue consuming lemon and lime juice, and continue with congaplex and/or calcium lactate.
This information is not to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice and treatment from your personal physician. Consult your own doctors or other qualified health professional regarding the treatment of your medical problems. Those taking prescription medications should consult with their physicians and not take themselves off of medicines to start supplementation without the proper supervision of a physician familiar with nutritional supplementation.
Please Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, there is no additional charge to you, but Biodynamic Wellness does receive a small commission from the company. This helps us to cover the basic costs for this website and allows us to continue providing you with free content. Thanks so much for your support!