Welcome! If you are new to our practice, the following resources will give you insight to our dietary philosophies and can be a great starting point to learn how to optimize your health through a real food diet.
If you are already working with a practitioner, the following guidelines may provide valuable resources, but because we honor the varied needs of different people in different seasons, your practitioner will customize your dietary plan to fit your unique needs.
- Guide to Pesticides in Produce
- Nourishing Foods for Babies
- Preconception, Pregnant and Nursing Mothers Diet
- Preparing Grains, Legumes, Nuts & Seeds
- Sourdough Starter
- Stock vs. Broth
- Weston A. Price Foundation