Our Mission Statement
We are dedicated to helping others through education and consulting in the areas of nutrition and lifestyle choices. We believe that individuals are best physically nourished by nutrient-dense real food. Optimal health comes through real food, nutritional therapy when needed, the adopting of healthy lifestyle practices and the proper addressing of stress negatively impacting one’s mind and spirit. Our goal is to provide an environment where these areas of need can be well supported and where each person we serve will have the opportunity to experience their best potential for wellness.
The human body has been designed with an amazing capacity for self-regulation and self-healing. The body is constantly working to be at ease. If we pay attention to its signals and provide true nourishment for the body, mind and spirit, it will serve us well during our time on earth.
• Phone or in-office consultations for nutritional therapy, detoxification plans and personalized GAPS™ programs
• Individual nutritional assessment and lifestyle consulting
• Group workshops and seminars on educational topics regarding real food nutrition, detoxification, healing the gut and brain through the GAPS™ Nutritional Program and preconception nutrition and hormone balancing
• Detailed client history via written intake form and lengthy personal interview
• Blood chemistry analysis, optional
• Comprehensive three-day stool analysis, optional
• Salivary hormone testing, optional
• Hair mineral analysis, optional
• Other specialty testing analysis available