Our Mission Statement
We are dedicated to helping others through education and consulting in the areas of nutrition and lifestyle choices. We believe that individuals are best physically nourished by nutrient-dense real food. Optimal health comes through real food, nutritional therapy when needed, the adopting of healthy lifestyle practices and the proper addressing of stress negatively impacting one's mind and spirit. Our goal is to provide an environment where these areas of need can be well supported and where each person we serve will have the opportunity to experience their best potential for wellness.
The human body has been designed with an amazing capacity for self-regulation and self-healing. The body is constantly working to be at ease. If we pay attention to its signals and provide true nourishment for the body, mind and spirit, it will serve us well during our time on earth.
- In-office, phone and Skype consultations for nutritional therapy, detoxification plans and personalized GAPS™ programs
- Individual nutritional assessment and lifestyle consulting
- Group workshops and seminars on educational topics regarding real food nutrition, detoxification, healing the gut and brain through the GAPS™ Nutritional Program and preconception nutrition and hormone balancing
- Detailed client history via written intake form and lengthy personal interview
- Blood chemistry analysis, optional
- Comprehensive three-day stool analysis, optional
- Salivary hormone testing, optional
- Hair mineral analysis, optional
- Other specialty testing analysis available
And the rest of us! Nuts and seeds make a great snack especially when combined with a slice of raw cheese or as trail mix with a little dried fruit. Be sure to purchase raw, organic nuts and then soak and dehydrate them before eating to remove the natural plant toxins and to release all … Learn More
Cholesterol: an essential component of cell membranes, brain and nerve cells, and bile,which helps the body absorb fats and fat-soluble vitamins. The body uses cholesterol to make vitamin D and various hormones, such as estrogen, testosterone and cortisol. The body can produce all the cholesterol that it needs, but it also obtains cholesterol from food. … Learn More
Far from the newcomer on the block of holistic remedies, iodine has been a traditional remedy used by doctors in years past as an antiseptic and natural antibiotic. As far back as 2700 B.C. records show that Emperor Shen Nung used seaweed for the treatment of goiters. Pliny, Vitruvius and Juvenal describe prevalence of goiter … Learn More